How to create an inclusive workplace culture
JLL joins CBI panel debate
Most businesses champion the impact diversity can have on their bottom line but we’re focused on going even further. We’re creating a culture of inclusion. We were proud to partner a CBI insight seminar in a panel session that explored how companies can and should foster a culture of fairness, diversity and inclusion and the impact that can have on an organisation.
An expert panel of speakers shared their own experiences, practical insights and advice, to help leaders nurture a workplace culture that enables people and companies to be more successful.
Watch our short summary of the debate below.
- Welcome and introduction from Henrietta Jowitt, Deputy Director General, CBI
- Claire England, UK Director of Diversity and Inclusion, JLL
- Linda Jones Partner & Head of Employment, Pinsent Masons
- Sarah Kaiser Employee Experience, Diversity & Inclusion Lead, EMEIA, Fujitsu
- Richard McKenna Director, Inclusive Employers
- Asif Sadiq Head of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, The Telegraph