Western Corridor Industrial & Logistics market report Autumn 2021
JLL's Western Corridor Industrial & Logistics market report - Autumn 2021 provides market data and insight on the industrial market in West London and Thames Valley
- Jon Sleeman
- Oliver Jones
This edition covers the first half of 2021, with additional data up to the end of September, and includes some forward-looking views based on insights from our expert agents and model-based forecasts.
Our key ‘take-aways’ highlight a buoyant market:
- Grade A take-up across the Corridor in the first half of 2021 up on H2 last year.
- Available supply at mid-year was significantly lower compared with the same time in 2020 and lower than at any time since 2000.
- Speculative construction has remained limited and at the end of September 2021.
- Prime rents have soared in the year to September 2021.
- Investor demand remains elevated and yields are trending stronger, although product remains limited as landlords hold onto their best-performing assets.
To find out more about our insights into the Western Corridor market, complete the form to download the report.