Global Market Perspective August 2019
JLL’s latest Global Market Perspective shows that real estate markets are on track for a robust 2019
Momentum in global real estate markets eased through the first half of 2019 as investment and leasing volumes declined moderately from last year’s exceptional levels. However, investor and corporate occupier activity remain healthy and are on track to finish 2019 above historic average levels.
- Real Estate Capital: Full-year activity set to soften slightly
- Corporate Occupiers: Increasing focus on portfolio optimisation
- Offices: Leasing volumes remain elevated
- Residential: New cyclical low in U.S. multifamily vacancy
- Logistics: Robust leasing momentum keeps vacancy near record lows
The research also covers Retail, Hotels and offers an online interactive toolkit to compare market performance.
For more information please visit www.jll.com/gmp
Global Market Perspective is JLL's regular view on the impact of economic forces on property markets worldwide. It is a unique combination of updates from professionals on the ground and the insights of our leading research organization.