How well is your workforce?
And what are you doing to ensure your team is happy and healthy? Whether at home, the office, or elsewhere, it’s never been more important to prioritise your people.
Employee wellbeing has been on the top of the agenda for many organisations in recent years, and the global pandemic has brought this into sharper focus.
Companies and governments are highly motivated to reverse the current trend of an unwell workforce in a sustainable and responsible approach. With high demands on many businesses to attract and retain talent, a company’s culture of wellness will become default, this will reflect in productivity, progression and all-round good business resulting in a destination workplace.
JLL and ART Health’s Wellbeing and Performance Insights (WPI) uses a scientifically validated process to assess health, wellbeing and performance to bring you leading workplace insights through qualified human health and performance specialists. The result? A workforce that is empowered to make decisions to support their wellbeing.
Bringing science to the workplace to help you improve the health, wellbeing and performance of your employees.
In analysing multiple data points from wearables (such as Fitbits etc), cognitive assessments via a smartphone app, environmental sensors and organisational data, we can give you and your employees unique insights into employee wellbeing and performance. With scientific rigour and workplace experience we can provide cause and affect analysis to drive organisational change and improvement.
There are a wide range of wellbeing products and services available, but WPI is unique in that it is scientifically backed by a team of experts, to measure and evaluate the impact of various factors using objective data.
With WPI in partnership with ART Health Solutions, we are able to offer a solution that is cutting edge, technology based, scalable, and can be delivered remotely. As a result, it can be deployed across multiple workspaces, buildings and countries. The insights provided will enable organisations to inform workplace standards, cost effective, right-sized and fit for purpose, while giving autonomy to employees, to make choices to support their wellbeing, experience and performance.
The delivery of our WPI services is fully compliant with GDPR governance, ensuring the safe handling and management of all collected data. Furthermore, to provide extra peace of mind to our clients and their employees, all data is anonymised so that no individuals can be identified by the WPI programme.
49% of CRE directors now place the Health and Wellbeing of their employees as their top investment priority
To what situations can WPI be applied?
- Applying scientific rigour to understand the baseline for wellbeing and performance in the organisation
- Assess the factors impacting employee experience, wellbeing, and performance and identify areas of change to improve
- Supporting employee experience, wellbeing and performance by empowering employees with data to aid choice and decision making – at home, office or elsewhere
- Connecting data to understand the impact of changes to improve experience, wellbeing & performance (e.g. in-office sensors, wearables, occupancy, revenue, productivity data etc) to prioritise actions and adapt.
- Supporting strategic initiatives for change. e.g. optimising portfolio / location change – informing office space requirement, ensuring workspaces support health and ability to work productively
What does our WPI solution include?
- Consultation to scope the project – define the outcomes and deliverables
- Employee surveys
- Gathering of wearable data
- Cognitive testing using a smartphone app
- Analysis of environmental quality sensors
- Wearables can be provided (at additional cost)
- Interpretation of all data
- Engagment with users throughout to inform, encourage and challenge
- Reporting of findings with data insights and recommendations for the employer
- Personalised reports for all employees
Discover the benefits WPI brought to JLL’s Manchester office and workforce
JLL, in partnership with ART Health Solutions, has released the initial findings of its four-month home working study which has examined employee health and productivity since the start of lockdown in mid- March.
Would you like to know more about wellbeing and performance insights? Contact us using the form below, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.