Amidst all the uncertainty, one aspect that is for certain is real estate portfolios are going to need to adapt in the ‘New Normal’ in response to varying factors. These elements include changing space requirements produced by physical distancing requirements and new occupancy rates, a growing emphasis on employee and customer experience, the emergence of remote working and the need to integrate more resilience and flexibility into portfolios in order to respond to unseen shocks on the horizon. In short, the challenge is to enhance employee and customer experience in buildings, while identifying cost-savings and opportunities for greater flexibility and agility. So where should you start with addressing these seemingly conflicting factors and creating workplaces and portfolios adapted to the ‘Next Normal’? The first step is to have all the accurate information that you need to make informed and valid decisions on your portfolio and spatial needs. You need one source of truth with ready access to occupancy data that you can trust; data that empowers you to make critical decisions confidently and quickly in order to respond agilely to changing business needs.
Purposeful, data-driven workplace and occupancy strategy that brings discipline and clarity to your portfolio
Our Occupancy Planning solution effectively combines people, process and award-winning technology to align current and future-state space and occupancy data with your unique strategic goals and long-term business objectives in order to reduce occupancy costs, optimise your corporate real estate portfolio, respond to the ever-changing needs of a diverse workforce, attract and retain the best talent and maximise human potential. Our team delivers holistic solutions and specialised expertise across a broad range of disciplines, industries and property types.
With guidance and data analysis and visualisation from our specialist team, you will:
- Have the insights required to make critical decisions efficiently and confidently
- Be able to respond quickly to changing business needs
- Understand what your space is costing you and how to make improvements
62% of real estate leaders gather space utilisation data within their organisations
Our holistic offering combines:
- Comparative analysis and benchmarking – comparing your real estate use with industry or geographically-based peers
- Gap analysis – recommending improvements to move your data capture towards best practice
- Data clean-up based off a holistic view of your space metrics
- Demand planning – supporting your long-term portfolio strategy with insights and reporting that can be used to impact future decisions, reducing the need to take unnecessary space and ensuring an optimal portfolio for all users
- Scenario and migration planning – incorporating early stakeholder engagement, communication plans and change management
Would you like to know more about occupancy planning? Contact us using the form below, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.