Adapting to a new working model in record time with help from a remote change and e-learning platform for workplace transformation
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the world of work has turned on its head. In this age of remote working as the norm, new health and safety protocols and physical distancing, maintaining employee social connection and interaction is more critical than ever.
- How can you act quickly to design a new working framework at an unprecedented speed?
- How can you change corporate culture in the long-term to align with the needs of the ‘Next Normal’
- How can you maintain collective engagement and performance?
The answer is My Change Box, our best-in-class remote change and e-learning journey for workplace transformation. Covering everything from remote working to safety engagement and health and well-being, My Change Box provides you with the tools to transition your company culture to the ‘Next Normal’ and maintain employee connection and engagement in the age of remote working.
Why My Change Box?
- Drive fast transition to protect your employees. Create online programmes that help employees to be trained and informed on new rules and safety behaviours
- Support your people to define new workstyles. Provide change and e-learning programmes to facilitate new ways of working in a single hub and accessible at any time, anywhere and from any device
- Promote collective performance remotely. Get the tools that you need to keep people energised, engaged and interacting, despite the distance
My Change Box: The steps
- Analysis of your needs: change management, communication, education
- Mapping of your journey and creation of personalised content
- Go-live for all of your staff. Monitoring and progress follow-up.
Average implementation time:
Would you like to know more about my change box? Contact us using the form below, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.