COVID-19 is posing significant challenges to the management of our buildings due to:
- Huge cost consolidation pressures related to general business performance
- The need to ensure compliance with new national health and safety regulations to enable a safe re-entry into buildings
- Numerous buildings remaining unoccupied or under capacity. It remains challenging to monitor unoccupied buildings for faults and intrusions in line with physical distancing requirements
Whether you want to manage a single building or several premises, JLL and Integral's end-to-end Remote Monitoring Solutions provide you with digitally-enabled facilities management services powered by sensors and analytics. We monitor your buildings around the clock, keeping them safe, no matter whether they are empty or occupied and, when a maintenance issue arises, our mobile engineers respond quickly to implement a fix.
- Reduces costs through identifying and fixing asset faults before they become expensive problems
- End-to-end monitoring and mobile engineering solution that minimises downtime when issues arise
- Ensures health and safety, as well as compliance with new national legislation
- Sensors are easy to install, scalable and can integrate with existing building systems
What can be monitored?
Safety at work
- Smart cleaning
- Space occupancy
- Ambient temperature
- Air quality
- Predictive maintenance
- Feedback and support
Monitoring unoccupied facilities
- Power loss
- Gas leaks
- Fire safety
- Damping / flooding
- Refrigerated goods
- Intruder alert
Would you like to know more about remote monitoring solutions? Contact us using the form below, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.