Simple and cost-effective space adaptation
Ensuring the health, well-being and safety of your employees and visitors is the number one priority for businesses today. To align with new social distancing and space usage requirements, but also to support productivity objectives, it is important to consider adapting the use of space, from the office’s point of entry, to work areas.
From repositioning desks and meeting rooms to introducing barriers and circulation management, our Design & Build solutions incorporate all facets of space adaptation to ensure that your existing workplace is ready for the ‘Next Normal’.
What is included?
- Introducing health and safety protocols
- ‘Safe and healthy’ materials and products
- Green solutions (biophilia)
- Space awareness design solutions
Acting together to build a better world
- Multi-expertise task force in consulting, design, build, engineering and project management
- Defining, designing and delivering space solutions simultaneously for your immediate needs and the ‘Next Normal’ in the long-term
- An international community sharing best practices and feedback at a global level
- A global research programme examining real estate markets and the key themes of trends around work, design, organisation and management
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.