JLL names Cynthia Kantor CEO of reshaped global PDS business
The new leadership team and internal structure combine global connectivity with local expertise to drive innovation, client value and operational excellence
CHICAGO, Feb. 12, 2024 – JLL announced today that it has appointed Cynthia Kantor Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Project and Development Services (PDS) to oversee a new leadership team unified under a global structure to provide clients with greater connectivity to its experts around the world.
In this newly created position, Kantor now leads the full spectrum of PDS services globally, including managing the construction, development, design and branding of commercial real estate projects that can shape a better world. The new internal structure optimizes and unites the markets in which JLL operates and the services it provides to empower employees as it continues to lead the industry. Combining the client-centricity of the account and market teams and aligning regional teams in a global organization positions the PDS business for continued growth.
“There are many enduring trends shaping the evolution of the built environment, and the needs of our diverse clients are changing with them,” Kantor said. “Unifying the PDS business globally allows us to adapt to the dynamic needs of the market and seamlessly deliver superior value and holistic support to our clients, while also enabling us to increase efficiency, foster talent development and unlock new opportunities for growth. We have assembled an exceptional leadership team to execute this vision and lead PDS into the future.”
Effective immediately, the new PDS leadership team under Kantor comprises the following experts who will work together to establish an inclusive, connected and aligned business.
- Martin Hinge continues to lead the PDS business in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
- Nick Winter is the new PDS lead in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
- Nicasio Gutierrez continues to lead Tétris, the interior design and build business based in EMEA.
- Julie Hyson is leading the business working with Work Dynamics and Integrated Portfolio Services clients as the Head of Americas PDS Portfolio Clients, Services and Industries.
- Louis Molinini is responsible for driving growth, sales and project execution as the Americas PDS Variable Business lead.
- Alex Moore-Barrow oversees commercial governance globally as Head of Strategy and Commercial.
- Jaymie Gelino is the Global and Americas COO and continues to helm the Design Solutions business in the Americas.
- Ben Jackson is responsible for driving PDS growth in large developments as the Landmark Growth and Client Strategy lead for EMEA and APAC.
- Ethan Milley oversees driving PDS growth in large developments as the head of Landmark Growth and Client Strategy for the Americas.
“The growth we have seen in the PDS business is a testament to the talent and dedication of the entire team,” said Neil Murray, CEO, Work Dynamics, JLL. “Formally uniting the existing project management and design businesses into one unified and globally connected organization is a natural evolution to provide JLL expertise and capabilities to clients across industries. We now have all the pieces in place to take PDS to the next level and provide our clients with unmatched services and connectivity to meet all their needs in a rapidly changing world.”
JLL Project and Development Services is a leader in the development, design, construction and branding of commercial real estate projects for the world’s most prominent corporations, educational institutions, public jurisdictions, healthcare organizations, industrial facilities, retailers, hotels, sports facilities and real estate owners. Ranked No. 1 Top Development Company by Modern Healthcare, No. 3 in Building Design + Construction’s 2021 Construction Management Giants survey, No. 43 on Interior Design Top 100 Giants and No. 2 on Engineering News-Record’s 2021 list of Top 50 Program Management Firms and No. 4 on their 2022 list of Top 100 Construction Management-for-Fee Firms, JLL’s project management team comprises 8,500 project managers across 80 countries and is actively managing $99.4 billion under construction. Visit us.jll.com/deliver-projects to learn more.
For more news, videos and research resources, please visit JLL’s newsroom.
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.8 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 106,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAYSM. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.