JLL Metropolitan Retail Investments are proud to present to the market Bridgestone Plainland for Sale via Auction.
Underpinned by a long term lease to Bridgestone Australia Ltd, this investment offers exceptional security of income for the incoming purchaser in a rapidly growing location (opposite the brand new Bunnings Plainland).
The property is for sale by way of the JLL Metropolitan Retail Investments March Portfolio Auction. The Auction will be held on Thursday, 8 April at 6pm AEST at the Calile Hotel - 48 James Street, Fortitude Valley QLD.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 10 year lease expiring 2027 to Bridgestone Australia Ltd
- Wholly owned by Bridgestone Corporation- a $30 billion global company with over 300 stores in Australia
- Tenant pays all outgoings including land tax, capital works & management
- 3% fixed annual rental increases
- Near new build with significant depreciation benefits
- 1,491sqm site directly opposite brand new Bunnings in thriving growth corridor
- Net income of $114,736p.a. as at 31 March 2021