JLL Melbourne Commercial Sales has the exclusive privilege to offer for sale this rare and unique CBD freehold building at Lensworth House, 174-176 Queen Street, Melbourne.
Key details of the opportunity include:
- A classic four storey central CBD office and retail building providing 938sqm of NLA.
- A highly versatile opportunity for prospective owner occupiers, value add or passive investors.
- Lensworth House offers flexible floor plates that accommodate for all manner of businesses/tenants and provides existing income from ground floor restaurant.
- Serviceable walk-up internal staircase and lift access available.
- Exclusive access to rare basement car parking for 9 cars and ample on-grade parking on Queen Street.
- Valuable dual street frontages to Queen Street and a rear laneway accessible via Kirks Lane.
- Flexible Capital City Zone provides for construction above roof line or complete redevelopment to cater for a range of uses commercial or residential uses (STCA).
- A burgeoning commercial precinct with numerous institutional grade commercial developments now under construction by notable developers including Brookfield, ISPT, Cbus, GPT and more.
- The immediate precinct has been endorsed by major Australian companies including NAB, ANZ and RACV.
- A highly active commercial hub positioned in the middle of the city’s renowned Legal and Financial Precincts.
- Bustling foot traffic location that is easily accessible via Queen Street buses and Bourke/Collins Street trams.
- Convenient walking distance to some of Melbourne’s most iconic eateries situated on Hardware Lane and Little Bourke Street, as well as Bourke Street Mall.
- First time offered in 21 years, this is a unique opportunity for businesses to acquire their next office headquarters, being only one of 4 sub $15m office buildings being offered for sale on Queen Street in the past decade.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST NOW CLOSED
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Tim Carr | 0415 767 915
Nick Peden | 0402 011 266
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
- Commanding CBD freehold building
- Rare CBD basement car parking
- Primed to occupy and/or invest