|Call for Offers||2022-07-05|
Representing a combined land area of 638.4 Ha (97% arable) over four freehold Certificates of Title. The Aggregation comprises 539.3* Ha is irrigated, and a further 77.8* Ha of dryland cultivation. The Wynola Aggregation represents a rare offering to acquire a quality irrigated cotton enterprise in the tightly held Brookstead District of the Inner Darling Downs.
Providing an unprecedented opportunity to acquire one of the Darling Downs premier irrigated and dryland farming aggregations in a single transaction, the Aggregation is ideally situated between the locations of Brookstead to the south and Norwin to the north.
- Total land area of 638.4* Ha (97% arable) comprising Wynola (442.1* Ha) and Worrenda (196.3* Ha) located 14* km north of Brookstead
- 539.3* Ha of irrigation supported by three strategically located storages and well maintained pumping infrastructure with a further 77.8* Ha of dryland cultivation
- Combined groundwater irrigation license of 549 megalitres via seven bores supplemented by overland flow harvesting opportunities
- Generally flat topography with predominantly deep fertile black self-mulching soils
- Two well established residences, grain storage totaling 1,122 tonne, associated shedding and domestic bores providing a high degree of amenity.
The Wynola Aggregation having been astutely and progressively developed to be recognised as a highly productive irrigated enterprise, represents an outstanding opportunity for a purchaser wanting to secure a blue-chip asset well positioned to perform with on farm storages at capacity, over 1,000* megalitres of bore water in current account and full soil moisture profile.
Wynola Aggregation is offered for sale by Public Auction in one line, if not sold then as two separate contingent assets on Thursday 7th July 2022 at 11am AEST at Picnic Point (if not sold prior).
The separate contingent assets:
Wynola: 442.1* Ha
Worrenda: 196.3* Ha
To obtain further information or to discuss the opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact the exclusively appointed agents.