|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
JLL in conjunction with McVay Real Estate are pleased to present 4-6 Bligh Street, Sydney - An exceptional investment opportunity in the Sydney CBD.
- 100% freehold interest opportunity in Sydney’s Core Precinct
- Unrivalled location in Australia’s most sought after office precinct, the epicentre of public and private infrastructure spend in the Sydney CBD
- Major building refurbishment equating to $19 million was completed in Q1 2021, limiting future capex exposure and providing a pathway to enhanced ESG credentials
- First generation leases WALE of 3.0 years with 75% of the building let during 2021 – this momentum provides a clear pathway to full occupancy in 2022
- Significant future development upside with planning approval for a mixed use tower or office redevelopment, providing multiple longer term exit strategies
- Sustainable rents with future upside facilitated from the imminent stock withdrawals planned in the Core Precinct
- Sydney Metro – within 50 metres of two new metro lines the completion of these stations will substantially improve occupier access to the asset
A 100% interest in 4-6 Bligh Street, Sydney is being offered for sale via an International Expressions of Interest process closing Thursday 14th April, 2022 at 4pm (AEST)
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
McVay Real Estate Contact Details:
Sam McVay - +61 402 613 603
Rob Sewell - +61 407 243 229
Dan McVay - +61 412 872 859