|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
JLL as exclusive agent is pleased to present for sale Strathdarr (the Property), Crooble, New South Wales. Ideally positioned within the highly regarded north-west slopes region of northern New South Wales, Strathdarr represents a productive mixed-farming enterprise over a single freehold Certificate of Title.
Comprising a total land area of 1,522.48* hectares, significant areas have been developed as arable of which 942* hectares is currently farmed. In addition, a 90* hectare pivot has been developed along with 490* hectares of grazing / support and timbered land. To this end, Strathdarr represents a unique opportunity to acquire a mixed-farming operation underpinned by reliable water resources and fit-for-purpose infrastructure.
Strathdarr is offered for sale by Online Auction in early 2022 (firm date to be set). To obtain further information or to discuss the opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact the exclusively appointed agents.
^Subject to council approval
- 1,522* Ha on one freehold Certificate of Title of which 70%* is considered arable
- Fertile gently sloping chocolate and red clay loams transitioning to small areas of lighter sandy loam / sand and heavy self mulching black creek soils
- Fit-for-purpose structural and land improvements ideally suited to a mixed farming enterprise
- Secure water underpinned by 486* ML (GAB) entitlement and 250* ML surface dam suppling a 90* Ha centre-pivot
- Suitable for an expanding stud operation, backgrounding and fattening livestock enterprise or greenfield feedlot (STCA^)
- Potential for value adding and improved stocking rates through pasture development
- Ideally located within a renowned cropping region capable of producing high yielding winter and summer cash crops
- Strategically located close to the township of Moree, offering agricultural support services and multiple end-markets for ease of operation and management