|Building Area Gross||
JLL Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics team is pleased to offer for sale an exceptional investment opportunity to secure a large-scale manufacturing facility leased to global engineering company Sandvik. The asset is located in Queensland at 9 Boron Street, Narangba.
Sandvik is one of the world’s most recognised engineering companies specilising in metal cutting, digital and additive manufacturing, mining and construction, stainless and special steel alloys and industrial heating. Originally established in 1862, Sandvik employees approx. 37,000 staff across 160 countries with a 2020 revenue of SEK 86.4B (approx. $13.28B AUD)
Key Investment Highlights include:
- 7* Year WALE (as at 1 October 2021) to international covenant Sandvik
- Large 36,830m2* site with direct exposure to the Bruce Highway
- Outstanding access to the Bruce Highway and Gateway Motorway
- Net income of $2,366,826.70pa* (as at 1 October 2021)
- Min 3.0% annual review structure, providing for a strong running yield
- Significant embedded infrastructure within the facility, providing higher tenant retention
For further information please contact the below exclusive marketing agents.