What makes us better?
Opportunity for everyone
We are committed to equality and ensuring that everyone feels a part of the JLL family. By embracing diversity, inclusion, and equality, we are focused on creating a welcoming culture.
We have many employee networks to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to succeed. Here are some of our networks:
- Building Pride – To promote a secure, respectful environment that enables and empowers LGBT+ professionals to reach their full potential.
- Gender Balance – To drive a better gender balance throughout all levels of the property industry.
- Race for Change – To champion a more diverse property industry and creating a positive, respectful, and equal environment for all. The network represents its Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic colleagues, through being a voice, listening and supporting them reach their ambitions.
- Working Parents – To connect employees with their colleagues who can support each other life as a working parent.
- Neurodiversity – To raise awareness and offer a supportive network for those affected by neurodiverse conditions whether it be personally, or colleague, a parent or carer. By providing a supportive environment we harness the positives of neurodiversity.
- Global – To encourage global mobility and make our diverse workforce feel welcome in an international city. The Global Network aims to connect talent from across the globe who are living in the UK and inspire those looking to work abroad.
Our sustainability ambition
At JLL, sustainability is more than a saying. We recognise the importance of sustainability because it enables us to contribute to a better world and shape the future of real estate.
We want to make JLL a world-leading, sustainable professional services firm by creating spaces, buildings and cities where people can thrive. To do so, we aim to drive disruptive and impactful change by embedding sustainability into everything we do.
We believe that a fair day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay. As such, we are a Living Wage employer meaning that we go further than the Government’s minimum wage to ensure our employees earn enough to meet the cost of living.
We ensure our salaries are competitive through external market research and will review these in line with our policies as you progress through the programme.
You will also be able to benefit from various perks, such as a season ticket loan, life assurance, pensions, cycle to work, and employee discounts at a number local and national retailers.
More than just work
Whilst you’ll be getting involved in real client work, you’ll find a wide range of social, sporting, and charity activities at JLL. That means there is plenty of opportunities to mix with your colleagues across all levels.
Our JLL Property Triathlon is one of the biggest one-day triathlons in the UK. Each year with lots of our people and their families taking part.