How do we support you?
Our Early Careers programmes provide a supported path so you can become a recognised professional.
Here are some of the ways we will support you:
- A dedicated Early Careers team working with you for the whole programme
- Involvement in real work that will help clients achieve their ambitions
- Continuous training in soft skills, technical knowledge, and professional development to help you grow
- Access to online training through JLL and LinkedIn Learning so you can find even more opportunities to learn
- Regular check-ins with your team and the Early Careers team to keep you on track
- A Graduate Committee and an Apprentice Network to voice your opinions and views so you can drive change
- For our surveying trainees, regular rotations around the business so you can gain exposure and knowledge to become a Chartered Surveyor
We are committed to promoting positive well-being.
We will provide you with access to various services such as a Digital GP app, mental health first aiders, an employee assistance programme, private medical insurance and more.
We want you to feel part of the JLL family.
There are various employee networks to get involved with including Building Pride, Gender Balance, Race for Change, Working Parents, Neurodiversity and Global Network groups and a whole host of sporting groups.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our different schemes and opportunities, click here to be taken back to the homepage to download our brochure.