The requested research item does not exist. Please return to Research
The political and economic context is changing
rapidly following the UK's vote to leave the European Union. While the
political landscape has cleared to some extent over recent weeks with the
appointment of a new Prime Minister, the shape of the post-Brexit
settlement will take several years to become clear. The current economic risks
revolve around that uncertainty and we anticipate construction activity will be
disrupted as a result. The medium to longer term picture depends on how
negotiations proceed and are resolved.
The full report highlights:
• How much construction activity has picked up over the past quarter
• The increases and decreases across the UK
• The movement across different sectors including industrial, offices,
retail, hotels, education, medical and community
• Construction volumes by new build or refurbishment
• A construction costs and procurement update
are pleased to partner with Glenigan to write and publish this paper.
Please fill out the form to download the report.
08 August 2016