The requested news item does not exist. Please return to News
JLL is the principal sponsor and partner on content for the third annual London Real Estate Forum which is being held in Berkeley Square, on Wednesday and Thursday the 10th and 11th June. The conference provides an unrivalled insight into the latest thinking from leading developers and investors focused on London.
Over 40 JLL delegates will join the c.1,500 delegates for networking events, seminars, roundtables and developer exhibitions. Exhibiting developers include; Brookfield, City of Westminster, CORE, CORE, Derwent London, Dukelease, Helical Bar, Land Securities, Lend Lease, OPDC, Renewal Group, TH Real Estate, The Crown Estate, The Silvertown and Dukelease.
JLL will be promoting their new joint initiative with London & Partners, Grow.London and releasing some early information on a new white paper examining the impact of Crossrail on the West End. Grow.London is a new tool that helps businesses to identify key areas to set up, relocate and expand in London. Attendees will also have the chance to explore the NLA's interactive New London Model the launch of which was sponsored by JLL last month.
Eight of our experts will be speaking on six of the panel sessions touching on all the key real estate sectors. More details are below.
Follow JLLUK for updates and live tweeting from the conference
Wednesday 10 June
1. Mayfair, Regent St & St James's - "What next for the Prime West End? Can rents keep increasing?" by Adrian Crooks and Duncan Gilliard
2. Stratford & The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - Stratford - Will it leave a lasting legacy? by Andrew Hawkins and Michael Davis
3. Fitzrovia and Bloomsbury: Will Crossrail open up the West End's best kept secret? by Jon Neale
4. Residential Insight Seminar – Solving the Supply Conundrum Adam Challis
5. Opportunity London Katie Kopec
6. Retail Insight Seminar - West End seminar in conjunction with the NWEC Duncan Gilliard
0207 852 4084